Monday, February 12, 2007

Computer Woes


For what seems like an eternity, i have been attempting to fix my girlfriend's computer. What was actually two days felt like forty. This is no fault of hers, but rather the computers. More appropriately some jerk who invented some virus which now plagues her PC. Getting a Mac or switching to Linux is not the issue here. The issue at hand is that all of her computers contents now reside on mine.

This in and of itself is no problem. Alas, her computer is not fixable at this time, and quite possibly requires replacement. Really this is too bad since she is a darling, and loves her video games. So what I have done is purchase a G3 iBook so that she can have portability as well as her maddening taste in music. Believe me when i tell you, I am in no way a Mac zealot. I just happen to think she will like a tiny white laptop.

Today I went to the greatest fast food restaurant known to man. Hot Doug's. Fantastic gourmet sausages and hot dogs. Currently they are serving a rattlesnake dog that is filled with red peppers and andoullie spices. The dogs there are named after celebrities for the most part, and the one I choose to devour is the Jennifer Garner. i do not find her particularly attractive, but as a hot dog she is quite tantalizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home